Testing Center User Agreement: Achievement
Prior to coming for your child's testing session, you should have already signed our user agreement online. The agreement outlines our policies and provides additional information. Please read it in advance so that you and your child know what to expect at your appointment.
To test at the BJU Press Testing Center, you must agree to follow all requirements fully. If you have any questions or feel that your child is an exception to any requirement in the agreement, contact the BJU Press Testing Center by calling 833.797.0208 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before proceeding.
- The Iowa Assessments™ tests are available to homeschool students. They are not available to public school students.
- The parent will be required to show government-issued ID on each day of testing. (Students may bring this ID, if available.)
- Purses, backpacks, and other bags may not be brought into the Testing Center.
- The BJU Press Testing Center and its employees are not responsible for any personal belongings brought onto the premises and cannot be held accountable in the event that such things are lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Electronic devices—including cell phones, calculators, and watches—are not allowed in the testing room (unless needed for medical reasons). Students may not be allowed to finish testing if found with unapproved items.
- Calculators are provided on the testing platform.
- No beverages and/or gum are allowed in the Testing Center. Small dry snacks, such as crackers, granola, or cheese sticks, are allowed during specified break times. Water fountains are available on the premises.
- The Testing Center will provide pencils and scratch paper; therefore, students may not bring scratch paper, books, pens, or similar items.
- Most test sessions will be completed in three hours or less. The Testing Center staff will attempt to contact you if we see students will finish early.
- In the event of an unexpected power or internet outage, testing may go late or be rescheduled.
- We are unable to provide a waiting area during testing for family members. Parents may return to pick up their testing child at the appointed time.
- For security, all testing sessions are video recorded. The Testing Center will not share the video recording.
- Results will be posted to the BJU Press account of the ordering party within 5-7 business days after testing.
- The ordering party is responsible to ensure that test administration meets the requirements of any state or organization requesting these results.
- Students may not take more than one achievement test in a three-month period.
- It is unethical to use these tests for any other test administration.
- Students may not disclose test content.
- Cancellations and rescheduling may occur with no penalties up to 1 week before testing. Within 4-7 business days before testing, there is a $15 reschedule fee.
- Changes in test date are not permitted 3 business days or fewer before testing.
- No refunds will be issued within 1 week before testing.
- Contact the Testing Center with exceptional circumstances.